Sunday, December 11, 2011

Scarlett & Hazel Play Therapy Puppies


Scarlett and Hazel went to meet Mike Rohe today at the extended care facility where he is currently residing. Mike has played a huge role in encouraging me to show my dogs and supporting Fayme. He had wanted to meet Scarlett since I got her in September and had also not been able to see Summer's last litter of puppies so I took Hazel along. Oh the powers of adorable puppies. It was a nice day so Scarlett, Hazel and I took Mike on a long wheel chair walk. The girls both did well and we stopped so I could show off Scarlett's spectacular movement and had Hazel move for him also. He loved both of the puppies and Hazel rode back on his lap. After all of the excitement they snuggled up with him in bed. The puppies were both great and I know they really lifted Mike's spirits. Like me, Mike cant wait until I show Scarlett at Indy.

No comments:

Post a Comment