Thursday, November 4, 2010

New Dog Food Recommendations For Pregnant Bitches

When Summer became pregnant I decided that she needed a higher protein dog food to support milk production and the puppies. I am fanatical when it comes to their diets, but every now and then on a whim I try something new. I decided to try Nature's Recipe new Grain Free Easy To Digest Salmon with Sweet Potato & Pumpkin Recipe Dry Dog Food. It was 26% protein and I wanted to make sure it was easy for her to digest with everything going on inside her. Summer has looked fabulous throughout her pregnancy and through her 4 weeks of nursing. She loves the food and inhales it. All the puppies are amazingly strong and their coats are so lustrous. It was a great decision on my part to start feeding her this food and she has just thrived on it. From now on it will be a must for all of my pregnant bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment