Wednesday, July 21, 2010

LuLu Is Not Pregnant! We Are So Disappointed!

Sad news, I took LuLu to the vet today for her x-rays and her womb was empty. No puppies. We think she absorbed them. I was really looking forward to this litter and am disappointed that I won’t get a preview of what Ivan is capable of producing.

Zolly will be bred when she come in heat sometime in the next couple of months. I am not sure at this point who I will choose to breed her to. Zolly is a proven producer of beautiful, healthy puppies so we expect another amazing litter from her.

2 comments:

  1. My family and I have been following your blog and are so disappointed for you!!!!! We were glad to hear their birthdays were great! Again our condolences:(
    The Weyands

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dogs and I thank you for your kind words!!!

    ReplyDelete