Saturday, June 12, 2010

Deb Pierce Writes Great French Bulldog Articles

Deb Pierce is now writing articles about the French Bulldog for the examiner.com, Cincinnati. Deb is concentrating all of her efforts on educating the public on French Bulldogs. The articles are very well written and are pertinent to what is going on with the breed today. We are lucky to have Deb as a spokesperson for the French Bulldog. I encourage everyone to subscribe to her articles. Every time I read one, I think what a smart topic to write about. Her latest article was fun for me to read because my two dogs Alik & Zolly were featured in her photograph! What a nice surprise! Great job Deb. Keep those articles coming!

To read and subscribe to Deb's articles on the French Bulldog go to: http://www.examiner.com/x-52186-Cincinnati-French-Bulldog-Examiner.
I have also added a link to her site on my website under Favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment