Friday, May 14, 2010

Summer Raine Is Now A Fayme French Bulldog

It is official Fayme's Summer Raine is now off the market. After months of Sherri, Mea and other friends telling me that there was no way Summer could live anywhere else but at Fayme I finally realized that they were right. I absolutely love Summer and could not give her up. She sleeps with her head on my shoulder every night and is always curled up in my lap when I read or watch TV. She had taken over my office as her own and always wants me to spend time there and work. She is so sweet and kind that I realized what a hole in my heart there would be if she was to go. Ivan absolutely loves her and when you see them together you realize that the puppies they will make will be magic. Good French Bulldog females are very hard to find so I would be foolish to let her go after all of the time and training I have put into her. She will continue on with her show career and will be loved by all the dogs at Fame, my friends, neighbors and myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment