Saturday, April 17, 2010

Another New Website

Three different websites in a year and a half!! I hope this is the last one. It was sad to see the last one go, but it could only be updated on a MAC, which I don't have, and when published it created all kinds of problems on Internet Explorer. It was unreliable and I had no control. It doesn't matter how much you like something if it is not dependable. I created this website myself so now I can change and update the information whenever I want. I am so thankful to finally be in control.

I want to thank Sherri Barber for helping me find the right tools to create the new website and for creating new logos for us. Sherri was also very generous with her time photographing all of the dogs. This new website wouldn't have been possible without you!

1 comment:

  1. LuAnn, the site looks great! Kudos! I manage my profession's state association webpage and it's tough work. I want to congratulate you on a beautiful, informative and up-to-date site that has us checking back again and again. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete