Sunday, October 18, 2009

Clermont County All Breeds Puppy Match

Anabelle blew me away at the show today. Anabelle and Thor are only 3 months old and we had a week to prepare. I chose not to prepare because I didn’t want to drill perfect showmanship into them. Anabelle and Thor both won their classes. Anabelle then went on to win Best of Breed. Her Group win was a shock because the competition was so steep and I didn't think we had a chance in you know where of winning, but win Anabelle did. Now it was on to Best In Show. Annie was so tiny. She was 3x's smaller than the next biggest dog. She gave it her all and didn't win, but to make it as far as she did left me in complete shock. In January she will begin her AKC show career. That will give us plenty of time to get ready. Anabelle is FAYME's newest Star!

No comments:

Post a Comment