Monday, September 21, 2009

A Great Dog Harness


I have never been a big fan of dog harnesses, but after trying every collar on Alik with no success I decided to try a harness. When Anahita and Gavin were down we talked about walking our males and how much pulling they do since they are so strong. Gavin told me they had been using a harness with much better results than a collar so I decided to give one a try. I had a hot pink harness that had only been used a few times with one of my Shar Peis and decided to give it a try on Alik. To my surprise it made a huge difference and once again our daily walking together became harmonious. Obviously I couldn't continue to use a hot pink harness on Alik so I decided to do some research on harnesses. I did not like the construction of the standard harnesses available in the pets stores and knew there had to be a better option. I started researching padded harnesses on Google and ended up finding the EzyDog® Harness & Car Seatbelt. It got great reviews so I decided to give it a try.

I just received it today and had to give it a test drive. The harness was very well constructed and well made. Nothing cheap about this harness. The chest is padded and was very easy to slip on Alik. It also has a car seat attachment which was nice. Alik and I love this harness and recommend it to everyone who wants a comfortable well constructed harness to use on their dogs. Alik took a medium. Here is the website where I purchased mine. http://www.gollygear.com/ezydog.htm.

This harness totally exceeded my expectations!

1 comment:

  1. The EzyDog dog harnesses are very good dog harnesses. I am happy that you found something that works for you!

    Jenny
    Poochieheaven

    ReplyDelete