Friday, October 8, 2010

Summer's Puppies Have Arrived

The last thing I planned was for Summer to get pregnant, but all it took was 15 seconds. I was on pins and needles not knowing what she and Alik would produce, but my friend Mike Rohe kept telling me they would be nice and he was right. Summer was huge at 28.6lbs. She is not a big Frenchie so I knew there were either a lot of puppies in there or the puppies were huge. I am still in shock that little Summer had 6 puppies. 5 were females and 1 was a male. They came in a rainbow of colors and she gave me my first pieds and brindle. A huge thanks goes out to Hopewell Animal Hospital for another top notch delivery. Dr Baum and his staff always exceed expectations and take amazing care of all of my dogs. Thank you Sherri Barber of Sherri Barber photography for coming over so quickly to take pictures of my babies. I want to thank all of my friends who supported me through this litter and a lots of praise go out to Summer and Alik for turning a mistake into awesome possibilities!

No comments:

Post a Comment