Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Precocious Little LuLu

I just had to let everyone know what a precocious, funny, smart and silly dog LuLu is. She has more personality packed into her little frame than all my dogs put together. She is a constant source of entertainment to everyone who meets her. She has a total fascination with water and loves to go into bathrooms and stare into the toilet hoping they will flush. When I take her over to friend’s houses her first stop is to find the bathrooms and look in the toilets and wait for something to happen.


Two Sunday’s ago I took her with me to a baby shower. She ran over to the neighbors and jumped into their pond which had a fountain in it. She came back soaking wet, but happy and thank goodness she did not try to catch any of their fish because she does think that she is a hunter.


Last night I was so tired I decided to take a long deserved whirlpool bath before I went to bed because I haven’t been sleeping the best taking care of Zolly and the pups. I like my water really hot and I like to read while I am in the tub. As I was laying there I thought how lucky I have been that LuLu has never tried to jump in the tub and join me. Not too long after that though LuLu took a flying leap over the side of the tub to join me. She is pretty determined once she sets her mind to do something. How I caught her and saved my book I will never know. It was pretty funny, but I really hope that she does not try that little stunt again.


With LuLu in the house there is never a dull moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment